Goodbye Fellow Classmates:

This blogging class has been one of my favorite classes all year! It has been such a good learning and friend making experience. From doing the student challenge and talking to people all over the world, it has been amazing. I love reading everyone else’s post and making my own. I have also loved talking about my favorite foods, other people’s favorite food, recipes, good restaurants to eat at and so many more. Although I don’t always blog from Mrs Reddens class and I tend to blog from Geometry, 6th hour is the best. It is the best because I get to let my creativity flow and come up with my own ideas. With all that being said, this is goodbye. Sadly, this will be my last blog on my page. We’re coming to the end of school and I do not plan on continuing this blog over the summer. This is very sad to me but relieving at the same time. It was sometimes stressful when I would miss days of school and have to catch up on my blogs.

Throughout the summer I may log on and read everyone’s pages. I’m hoping that you all continue your blogs unlike me. I really enjoy reading them so I think that everyone should keep doing them. It was nice blogging with you all and I hope to keep in touch with everyone though our blogs!